Wednesday, May 18, 2005

T-6.5 hours

I'm going to see episode III tonight at the midnight showing at the Cinema De Lux. I've never been to that theater before. I'm hoping that it really is a nice theater (reviews I've heard are positive) because the tickets weren't cheap ($10.50/per) and I've invited 10 other people to come with me! Oh well.

I hope the movie doesn't suck. I am pretty sure I won't think the movie sucks. The question is, whether or not the other party poopers around me will think it sucks, and whether they will think I'm dumb if I like it. I don't care. I like popcorn movies. I'm not so spiritually invested into Star Wars that if this movie doesn't live up to my expectations it will cause me great heartache. I got over that after Episode I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home